Results of 2016 year
Quite some time is left before the end of 2016. We congratulate you with coming holidays and wish you all the best in the New 2017 Year! We would like to take stock of our R&D Center work results during the past year.
- Basic design of wastewater treatment unit (75 m3/h) from sulphide sulfur with KSM-X heterogeneous catalyst (LOCOS technology) was issued for LLC «Tomskneftekhim» — the subsidiary of SIBUR group.
- Basic design of mercaptans and carbonyl sulfide LPG treatment unit, included in Gas Fractioning Unit, part of Oil residues refining complex at LLC «LUKOIL-Nizhegorodnefteorgsintez», is in the process of development.
- KSM catalyst at BBF mercaptans treatment unit at PJSC ANK «Bashneft» Ufimsky refinery plant» after 12 years of successful operation was replaced with improved KSM-X catalyst.
- KSM catalyst at BBF mercaptans treatment block at JSC “Gazpromneft-Moscow refinery” after 13 years of successful operation was replaced with improved KSM-X catalyst.
- A positive decision on the invention of hydrocarbons mercaptans removal process was obtained.
- Three applications for inventions have been submitted:
- Synthesis of polyquinones;
- Catalytic oxidation of inorganic sulfides;
- Treatment of associated petroleum gases.
- 5 scientific articles have been published.
- Participation in conferences:
-XI Russian scientific-technical conference «Actual problems of Russian oil and gas complex development», Moscow, Russian State University of Oil and Gas (speaker – Akhmadullina A.G.)
- Following processes were worked through at pilot plants:
- Sulfur-alkaline wastes treatment technology for LLC “Tomskneftekhim”
- New technology for associated petroleum gas treatment;
- Technology of phenol antioxidant — Bisphenol-5 production. 200 kg of product is produced.
- Following research works are carried out:
- synthesis of organophosphorus and water-soluble hindered phenolic antioxidants;
- the selection of the antioxidant composition for lubricating oils;
- practical application of Bisphenol-5 antioxidant.
- On the basis of scientific center there are three graduate students working in the following areas:
- Polyquinones synthesis (Nigmatullin T.R.)
- Catalytic oxidation of inorganic sulfides (Hien I., Vietnam)
- Development of associated petroleum gases treatment technology (Khakimova G.A.)